Thursday, November 12, 2009

Annotated Links Post

I believe that my links on HIV, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis are extremely interesting because they dive into the actually work that is being done with stem cells research on each of the individual disease. It also shows the work that has been produced from the experimentation that has been done with stem cell research. The links that I found on heart muscles, a heart pump and blood cells were also extremely interesting and almost fundamental to my over arching ideas I developed. Each of these links displayed the effort being done to perfect the use of stem cells to make sure it is safe to use on humans more frequently. These links also displayed the amazing achievements humans have been able to accomplish and discover. These six link together showed me how far we have come to helping millions of people who are sick and dying, and that is awe inspiring.

4 comments:

  1. Indeed. Watch your grammar, young'un. Remember that the Cosmos is also within us; we're made of star-stuff. We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say: "These six link [sic] together showed me how far we have come to helping millions of people who are sick and dying, and that is awe inspiring." The House passage of health care reform was also awe-inspiring. That's why I'm going to take a big wad of cash from The Hartford and stab the Democratic Party in the back.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cosmos are within us? I am not exactly sure what you meant by that Carl but my main realization through the process was how much we have been able to achieve in terms to research and its capability to help people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every atom in our bodies was formed in the heart of a star many billions of years ago. In that regard, we are made of ancient stars and therefore, the cosmos is within us.

    ReplyDelete